EFFICACY / SELECTIVITY
Screening and efficacy studies on agrochemical products and biological control agents (BCA). Trials performed in open field, semi-field and controlled environment.
- Insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, nematicides, acaricides, growth regulators, adjuvants fertilizers and correctors
- Insecticides and side-effects for Beneficial Organisms
- Selectivity of plant protection products
- Screening test with products at an early stage in the research process
- Rotational and succeeding crops: Trials to evaluate potential phytotoxic effects on succeeding crops originated from persistence in the soil
- Spray drift trials
- Trials in grain silo: Ample experience in Rizhopertha, Tribollium, Sitophilus, Oryzaephilus, Ephestia, Cryptolestes
Nematode quantification (Meloidogyne, Globodera, Heterodera,…)
- Demonstration studies for marketing actions
Artificial pathogens inoculation to support field trials with fungicide:
- Airborne Fungi: Botrytis cinerea, Bremia lactucae, Fusarium graminearum, Phytophthora infestans.
- Soilborne Fungi: Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici, Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. dianthi, Fusarium graminearum, Macrophomina phaseolina, Phytophthora capsici, Phytophthora cactorum, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum.
- Bacteria: Pseudomona savastanoi pv savastanoi, Pseudomona syringae.
Monitoring of resistance to plant protection products
Artificial pests infestation to support field trials with insecticides:
- Wide experience in breeding several group of pests, mainly Aphis , Spodoptera, Helicoverpa, Agrotis, etc.